We offer various training classes from Baton, Weaponless Defense, Verbal Judo, and Stress Situation Role Playing exercises that give the real feel and reaction to various high and low level stressful situations. We will simulate a realistic environment that suits your expectations and that follows your company policy's.
Our role players are current and former Law Enforcement officers who push the training curves and guide the officer trainees in the correct and proper response to the live training session. You will not find a training program that utilizes this Police Academy-like learning system.
BSIS SECURITY TRAINING
- Initial Guard Card $80.00 (Classes offered on line as well)
(Powers to Arrest Test, as of 7/2004 Open Book, 8 hours mandatory)
- Initial Firearms Card $150.00
(Exposed Carry Training, 1st caliber, one type handgun)
- Electives Training $40.00+
(4 and 8 hour blocks towards the 40 hour mandatory training for new officers.)
- Each Additional Caliber $10.00
(If already trained with the same type handgun)
- Baton Certification $ 100.00 + $ 50.00 State Permit
(Eight-hour, BSIS-certified training in the use of the straight stick, expandable, and side-handle baton (PR-24).
- CPR/First Aid Click Here for more information
- Pepper Spray Training $ 45.00(4 Hour cert)
- Pepper Spray Instructors Course $ 295.00 (8 Hours)
- Security Supervisor Course $ 90.00 (8 Hour Training plus 2 hour Live employee interviews)
- Firearms Card (Current) $35.00
(1st, 2nd and 3rd only, with one caliber)
- Final Re-qualification (4th) $50.00
(Mandatory written and range exams administered for card renewal)
- $5.00 Each Additional Caliber
(If already certified on BSIS exposed firearms card)
RENEWAL TRAINING COVERS:
All testing and certifications range use one target and eye and ear protection. Rental guns, ammunition, and extra targets are available at additional cost.
BSIS RENEWAL CERTIFICATIONShttp://www.bsis.ca.gov/industries_regulated/ppo.shtml
BACK TO TOP